My name is Albert.
I have been working in marketing and communication for 20 years. It’s a fantastic job!
During my career I’ve helped develop communication strategies that have led to significant business results for leading companies such as Greenpeace, Pepsi, Renault, Repsol or Henkel, both on local and global Level.
My strengths lie in building brands: brand strategy, brand positioning, brand architecture, insights & research…
During the last 8 years I have worked as a Head of Communication for a firm that manages 11 Residential Care Homes. I had two clear objectives: to improve the quality of life of the people who live in each center, and to look for new ways and added values for the company that helps it to differentiate for the competition.
Creativity teacher at “Chocolate Academy“, in Barcelona.
I’m highly curious and passionate. This is why I can’t stop founding projects:
- DREAMHUNTERS.INFO. A motorcycle trip from Barcelona to Sydney in a quest to search other people dreams.
- ALL ABOUT THE KISS. The sweetest site in the world.
- EDITORIALTUCTUC.COM. A small editorial to help people to create his own book.
- MISTERAWFUL.COM. Online store of t-shirts, mugs and books with phrases from Mariano Rajoy, the First Minister of Spain.
- ADASPIRANT.COM. A community aimed at advertising and PR student to assist them in finding employment.
- THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE CITIZENS FROM CAMPDEVÀNOL. Screenwriter and film director.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. I usually send letters to one of the main newspapers of my country. And they usually publish them.
- NICEWALL. Positive posters on-line shop (co-founder).
- VOLABOLA.COM. A platform to broadcast a year world tour.
- TELEVISIÓ DEL RIPOLLÈS. A local TV.
Besides marketing & communication, I have published 4 books: “All about the kiss” (Plataforma Editorial), “Dreams at full throttle” (Editorial Tuctuc), “Wedding posters” (Editorial Tuctuc) and “Famous Quotes chained” (Editorial Penombra d’Argent).
I speak 3 languages, I’m a team player and I like to be like plasticine, which adapts to everything.
My favorite phrase is from Mother Teresa “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever came to you without leaving happier“. This is what I try to do everyday.
This is me. And you are the reason why I have written this text.