My name is Albert, and I’m from Barcelona.
I have been working in marketing and communication for 20 years. It’s a fantastic job!
During my career, I’ve worked in Spain, Australia and England, and I’ve helped develop communication strategies that have led to significant business results for leading companies such as Greenpeace, Pepsi, Renault, Repsol or Henkel, both on a local and global level.
My strengths lie in building brands: brand strategy, brand positioning, brand architecture, insights & research…
During the last 2 years, I have worked as an Advertising Specialist and creative copywriter at Rewards4Earth, a Start-up located in Australia that has created an app with blockchain technology.
I also have worked as a Head of Communication for a firm that manages 11 Residential Care Homes. I had two clear objectives: to improve the quality of life of the people who live in each centre and to look for new ways and added values for the company that helps it to differentiate for the competition.
Creativity teacher at “Chocolate Academy“, in Barcelona.
I’m highly curious and passionate. This is why I can’t stop founding projects:
- DREAMHUNTERS.INFO. An 8 months sponsored motorcycle trip from Barcelona to Sydney in a quest to search other people dreams.
- ALL ABOUT THE KISS. The sweetest website in the world BY FAR!
- EDITORIALTUCTUC.COM. A small editorial to help people to create their own book.
- MISTERAWFUL.COM. Online store of t-shirts, mugs and books with phrases from Mariano Rajoy, the First Minister of Spain.
- ADASPIRANT.COM. A community aimed at advertising and PR student to assist them in finding employment.
- THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE CITIZENS FROM CAMPDEVÀNOL. Screenwriter and film director.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. I usually send letters to one of the main newspapers in my country. And they usually publish them.
- NICEWALL. Positive posters on-line shop (co-founder).
- VOLABOLA.COM. A platform to broadcast a year world tour.
- TELEVISIÓ DEL RIPOLLÈS. A local TV.
Besides marketing & communication, I have published 4 books: “All about the kiss” (Plataforma Editorial), “Dreams at full throttle” (Editorial Tuctuc), “Wedding posters” (Editorial Tuctuc) and “Famous Quotes chained” (Editorial Penombra d’Argent).
I speak 3 languages, I’m a team player and I like to be like plasticine, which adapts to everything.
My favourite phrase is from Mother Teresa “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever came to you without leaving happier“. I try to do this every day.
My speciality: Solving problems and finding opportunities.
My recipe: Creativity is always the most profitable business.
This is me. And you are the reason why I have written this text.